High Performing Teams.
Entry Level Sales / Business Development Representative | Centerville, OH
Support EXP is growing, and because we’re growing - we’re hiring. Pretty simple.
We develop and sell some innovative and powerful technology. Ever heard of the Customer Experience (or “CX” for short)?
For over 20 years we’ve been helping our clients (i.e., credit unions & banks) create loyal customers for life by using data FROM their customers – not just ABOUT their customers – and real-time Actionable CX Analytics to optimize organizational and financial performance. Wow – now that’s a mouthful.
You know, with this job, we could talk about all that high energy stuff, being tenacious, blah, blah, blah…. but let’s get real for a moment…. if you’re someone who has the skillset and ability to get those bankers’ attention and sell them a technology solution that will actually make a difference in how they deliver the customer experience… then we’d like to talk to you.
What do we want you to do?
- Really – you have to ask? It’s a sales job. Sell, then sell some more and then keep selling.
- Hunter? Farmer? We’re looking for some Hunters to add to our team.
- Our sale is a solution sale – we’re not selling widgets around here (no offense to all the widget sales reps out there).
- You have to like calling on and working with some really great people. If you prefer to work with glass “half-empty” type of people – then no need to apply.
- Fun – any interest in having fun while you sell?
Compensation – Yes, we have all the basics plus so much more. Would you expect anything less?
- Salary + commission
- Complete benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and company-paid disability and life insurance
- Sold to the banking industry or credit unions before? Sold any B2B? Are you any good?
- This is C-Suite stuff – challenging and very rewarding, no doubt.
- It would be pretty cool if you actually sold CX solutions before; software experience works, too.
- We’ve got a lot of preferred qualifications, but do they really mean anything?
- If you know how to sell, we can teach you everything you need to know – you are teachable, right?
- No bones about it, though…. this is a wonderfully challenging sale and if you can’t handle it then it probably makes sense to look for a different sales opportunity.
Send resume with a cover letter to Rosemary Rulka, HR Director at email@example.com