High Performing Teams.
Business Development Representative | Credit Unions
About Support EXP
Support EXP is expanding our business development team, looking for one high-energy, critical thinking, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our specialized team with a focus on business development in the credit union community. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance by demonstrating their ability to be a tenacious self-starter and self-managed every day. Support EXP offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to sell a cutting edge CX Analytics Solution and Analytics Platform.
Why Support EXP?
Support EXP is the industry leader in positioning banks and credit unions to consistently and winningly deliver a seamless customer experience across all business channels. We help them connect the dots between the customer experience and revenue, growth, and profitability by providing voice-of-the-customer analytics - in real time - so that we draw their customers very close to them! Our clients are some of the most forward-thinking credit unions in the nation and they rely on us to help them solve some of their biggest problems around the customer experience.
Business Development Rep Responsibilities
- Create an engaging and professional, first and lasting impression
- Maintain active, advance-driven engagement with prospects through creative and compelling communications including phone, webinar, and occassional live presentations
- Generate new business opportunities to power up our growth
- Research opportunities to bring in new accounts (i.e. industry research, prospect research, creating connections, sending compelling emails, strategically calling, etc.)
- Conduct professional discussions and presentations with senior credit union executives
- Evangelize Support EXP Solutions
- Achieve quotas of developing qualified opportunities and closing business
Competitive Compensation (Salary plus commission) plus a complete benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and company-paid disability and life insurance.
- Solid CRM experience
- Confident prospecting at the Executive Level
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Metrics or CX Analytics a plus
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve for customer needs and challenges and meet them with a successful sale
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- 3+ years of full-time B-B sales (software sales, CX research, marketing, corporate banking sales, or credit union retail management or executive experience a plus)
- Proven track record of success in prospecting and closing complex sales in B-B environment
Send resume with a cover letter to Rosemary Rulka, HR Director at email@example.com