High Performing Teams.
SaaS Sales Account Executive | Centerville, OH
Support EXP is growing, and because we’re growing - we’re hiring. For over 20 years we’ve been helping our clients (i.e., credit unions and banks) assess and improve the customer experience within their Service and Sales culture. As a part of that, we have an innovative solution targeted at measuring the behavior level service quality of the organization by using Mystery Shopping data FROM their customers – not just ABOUT their customers – and real-time Actionable CX Analytics to optimize organizational and financial performance. We are now expanding to strategically place concentration on our powerful and proven solution, Service and Sales CX. This solution resides primarily in the Retail or Operations function of a financial institution in order to equip teams, from managers to front-line employees, with a measurement, coaching and analytics tool to impact the overall customer experience needed for sustainable revenue, growth, and profitability. We are seeking a full or part-time professional that really gets the value of the voice of the customer and the impact VOC feedback has on building solid frontline Service and Sales skills. This person would have the ability to sell a proven solution into the operational and retail side of banks and credit unions.
As a Consultative Sales Professional your role will be to:
- Conduct professional and meaningful sales discussions with senior level Ops and Retail leaders
- Sell Support EXP Service and Sales solutions along with complimentary solutions
- Prospect effectively using various prospecting methods to target and connect with prospective clients at the executive level via phone, email, social media, etc.
- Build and manage a successful pipeline
- Advance leads expertly through the selling cycle to close via webinar and phone
- Participate in account management of new business sold
- College Degree preferred. Business, Marketing, HR, or Communications focus a plus!
- Minimum 1-3 years banking, credit union or operations leadership experience
- Self-starter, quick learner, process information systematically, technically savvy, good business acumen, analytical
- Excellence in written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and efficiently
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Part-time or Full-time
- Banking or Credit Union: 1-3 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Send resume with a cover letter to Rosemary Rulka, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org