High Performing Teams.
Web Applications Developer
About Support EXP
Support EXP is a recognized leader in service and sales performance management, actionable analysis, and coaching development for financial institutions. Located in Centerville, Ohio (Dayton), Support is looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, team-oriented and creative, to join our team as a Web Applications Developer. EXP thrives in a collaborative and fast paced Agile environment to deliver exceptional results to our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure reliable deployment of new features for Support EXP products, especially focused on survey data collection and analytics reporting.
- Develop software as part of an Agile team, working in one-week iterations.
- Work with product owner and other members of the Agile team to understand business requirements and priorities and assist in the planning process by setting goals and assisting team members.
- Perform troubleshooting on existing applications to identify and validate software bugs, recommend and implement solutions.
- Provide support and maintenance for existing applications
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or a related field
- Experience creating and utilizing relational databases
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle
- Solid understanding of Mobile Design concepts and User experience considerations, including exposure to responsive design, and experience working within various browsers/devices.
- 2+ years’ experience developing with ASP.NET, C# and/or VB.NET
- Experience with SQL / Database technologies including MS Access and MSSQL Server
- Experience in SOAP-based or RESTful Web Services, HTML, XML/JSON, HTTP, SSL a plus.
Support EXP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, 401k with employer contributions, generous PTO policies, flexible schedule, and team-oriented work environment.
Send resume with a cover letter to Rosemary Rulka, HR Director at email@example.com