As a Support EXP Account Manager, you would be responsible for the retention and growth of a portfolio of clients who trust us as their strategic partner to fuel growth through the customer experience. The Account Manager will understand the clients´ goals and strategic imperatives and guide them in how our voice-of-the-customer solutions and CX analytics drive business results.
By understanding your portfolio of clients you will be responsible for the deepening the relationship through introduce new solutions and services into senior stakeholders within the client. The Account Manager will have committed and capable internal specialized resources (subject matter experts) throughout the learning and managing process.
Through proven business development skills and experience, the Account Manager will also develop new business opportunities outside of the assigned portfolio of managed clients.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully grow and retain clients assigned, while developing new business in assigned area.
- Develop, manage and grow your sales funnel including achieving or exceeding defined sales quota.
- Work with the senior stakeholders to understand business objectives and strategic imperatives, introducing the right solutions at the right time to improve our client’s business outcomes.
- Work with internal teams (Business Solutions, Marketing, Operations and senior leadership) to add strategic value to the client.
- Leverage your relationships with clients to create advocacy to drive testimonials, case studies and references to create new business opportunities.
- Take ownership of the transfer of information from Product Development and Marketing to your portfolio of clients for cross sell and to secure long-term value.
- Use Salesforce and other information systems to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity.
- Occasionally travel with the US to represent Support EXP at industry trade shows and to the client site for executive reviews, training and onboarding new business.
- An energetic individual with a keen interest in analytics and the customer experience.
- Work independently in a results-driven manner.
- Demonstrate ability think strategically and make complex decisions.
- Excellent client management skills with ability to build strategic relationships.
- Persuasive negotiation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving skills
- Enjoy analytics and possess basic technology aptitude.
- Ability to do complete product demonstrations and credibly discuss our solutions and value propositions.
- Confidence in presenting to groups of people.
- Process and task oriented; very organized and diligent.
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
- Experience in the financial services industry, a plus
- Proficiency in local language and English is a prerequisite.
- Experience in using Salesforce or other CRM tools.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office software (e.g., Project, Access, Excel, Word, Power Point).
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package to include: •Medical/Dental/Vision •401K Match •Paid Short and Long Term Disability Plans •Paid Time Off •Paid Holidays •Access to Financial Planning Tools •Optional AFLAC •Optional Legal Shield and ID Shield •Employee Assistance Program
Support EXP – Who We Are
Founded in 1997, Support EXP has become the customer experience management expert at leading and guiding transformations of banks and credit unions beyond the transactional level. We not only provide innovative solutions that capture authentic Voice-of-the-Customer and Voice-of-the-Employee feedback, we provide the insight, training and support necessary to act upon that feedback for comprehensive, long-lasting results.